Within the UncertWeb project the ifgi provides a SOS with parts of the AirBase dataset provided by the EEA. Release 0.1-15 contains a great demo on what you can do with that data: How to build up a spatial interpolation, in this case inverse distance weighting (IDW), on top of a GetObservation result. This comprises some data formatting and spatial projection.
Some plots generated by the demo are:
- overview plot of the available offerings,
- a histogram of all downloaded NO2 values,
- a bubble plot of the data for Germany,
- the stations in Germany in an UTM projection,
- two IDW interpolations, one aggregated over time and one for a specific time stamp, and last but not least
- a time series plot for a whole year for one station including a polynomically fitted regression line.
Go ahead and run the analysis yourself: